Friday, April 4, 2008

Ginger loves us, yes she does!



There's too much going on to do this right today, but we figured everyone would want to see pics. Our girl is amazing! Not only is she beautiful, she's about the smartest thing ever!

She sits, she crawls. She turns pages, she grabs her monkey and pulls it close. She chews on caterpillar antannae.

She plays with her bottle then puts it in her mouth when she's ready.

We smashed up a banana since she was reaching for our noodles, an she likes. But most crazy. She knows how to use a spoon and can feed herself!!! It was messy, but a whole lotta fun!

This girl is 8 months old!

By the time we finished eating banana she was laughing, smiling -- and gets a big grin when she gets a kiss.

She claps!

She's adorable. We would have loved her anyway, but WOW! She already seems to love us! Her nannies were wonderful. They took such good care of her; that was obvious! And she really missed them and wanted to be back in their arms. But golly, what wonders a banana can do! The little monkey.

More later. Have to get the pics ready for the other families waiting. We didn't get to all of them today, though Beth, the woman from the agency, got pics of all and is posting them to the Flickr site, so check there ASAP if you're looking for your baby.

OK, I just got bakc upstairs, and lo and behold, she even stands. She pulled herself up in the crib first. Right now, she is standing, with support from Mommy, and holding and drinking her own bottle.

That must have been some kind of Super Banana!




Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's the most beautiful little moosh I've ever seen.

paul and ann said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I can't believe how active she is already. We are so happy for you guys!!

Ann & Paul Desruisseau

K. said...

Ginger is so cute !!!

dwayne and melanie said...

I just found your blog and she is adorable. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Ginger is beautiful and looks so happy in the pictures. It sounds like you are having a terrific time. Enjoy your stay!! Andrea Foley

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous! We are so happy for you guys!! Love, Mary and Jessica

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for you, I got a little teary eyed when I saw the post. Big congrats from me and AJ - I will be sure to show him the pics tonight!

tiffany said...

Ginger is beatiful!!! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from her Aunt Hootie and Cousin Tiffany!!!
Lots of love to you all!

The Hines Family said...

She is SO beautiful!! Congratulations! :-)

BBB said...

I'm uncle to the cutest baby I've ever seen. She looks a lot like dad in that one picture.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!! What a cutie!!!!

Unknown said...

Grandma Clara is waiting patiently to hug and kiss this beautiful granddaughter Ginger!

Anonymous said...

Chuck & Erin,
Congratulations!! Ginger is so adorable - we can't wait to meet her :)
Love, Julie, Mark and Emily & Liam (just turned 2! I can't believe it!)

Mark and Mary said...

What a gorgeous little girl! We are so happy for you. Mary and Mark Norquist

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! Ginger is sooo cute! I'm so happy for you guys, and only wish you the best on this parenting journey that will last for the rest of your lives:) We are looking forward to meeting Ginger.

Blessings,

Sudha, Jamie, and Zane

jimlawman said...

What a wonderful story. Lucky parents and daughter, and don't forget the grandparents. They will be the happiest of all.

Our grandtwins arrive in a few minutes for some babysitting and like Ginger they are so much fun and cute as they learn new tricks.

Jim and Clare Law
Las Cruces, NM

Timothy Davis said...

"What a kid! You lucked out, or maybe not luck....
--Tim & Vivian

Tian said...

Congratulations!

She's a adorable

Jessicambay said...

What an absolute doll. I can't wait to meet her! Enjoy the rest of your trip.